Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've never been tagged before......

I was tagged way back in January by Rita but apparently she has been tagged again and is passing on the favor a second time. I'm so new to blogging that I don't know if I have seven people to tag.

Here are the rules:
1.List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2.Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3.Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

1. I used to participate in a LARP (Live Action Role Play)while in college
2. I went to a private All Girls College
3. I have a seven year old son
4. I grew up in a family of 7 - 2 parents, 5 children - 1 boy 4 girls
5. I'm the fourth child
6. I used to play the viola in high school, even took private lessons
7. I've worn glasses since the second grade

Okay... I'm skipping the 3rd rule.... so sue me! (But feel free to tag yourself after reading this!)

No comments: