Monday, July 9, 2007

OMG!

Last night my husband woke me up at 3:30 in the morning. So of course you expect that its an emergency. But oh no!, its not just a regular emergency, its a humping emergency! (Yeah, and not what you think.) As it turns out, last night my husband heard the bunnies running back and forth on in the cages. Keep in mind that their are two separate cages for the male and the female. Problem is, those two cages are on top of a third cage and the stability of Opal's cage was sketchy at best. So, silly us, we moved the cages within an inch of each other and latched it to make Opal's cage more stable.
So back to 3:30 in the morning....After running crazily back and forth in the cage, Mr. Froggy stands up and goes to see what the ruckus is about. He proceeds to wake me up and tells me that Smokey Joe is pressed against the cage on two legs with is "stuff" showing. (You know exactly what I mean...) In turn, Opal is pressed up against the back of her cage as far as she could go with her backside against the cage. Now, I know... know know know know know.... that there was at least an inch between the two cages. So PLEASE let that be my saving grace. We don't want no baby bunnies. We are just getting used to having the three of them here.
All I can say is... OH MY!
So yeah, we moved the cages away from each other again and took the added protection of placing some cardboard between them. I am terrified. Extremely terrified. I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when/if we have too.

No comments: