Saturday, September 8, 2007

WIP ...Sock(s)

Here is a project that I have been working on. I am learning to make socks. Unfortunately this is one sock and I've been learning to make socks since April. The real problem is that I dont make the time to do the things I like to do. I just let life happen to me and thats bad. So, want I am going to do is learn to make socks. I am going to finish this pair and then make like 5 more pairs to practice. I will also get different colored yarns to play with and once I have learned to do it well enough, I will figure out how to increase the size of the sock. (Because as it turns out I tried the sock on my foot to get a visual of how much I had left. Lo and behold, there was a little bit of a stretch getting that thing on my foot. Lesson learned.)

So here it is, in all its grey-ish colored glory.... 1 half finished sock.




*bows* thank you thank you..... =D

No comments: