Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Productive?

Well, I feel productive.

I changed the blog to a 3 column layout using this guide. (I could use help centering the header though...) Then I created a label based on the header up there. Also, I fixed my resume to be up to date. This is all since the whole layoff thing and no, I haven't actually applied for a job. I am in no means wanting the job I had or anything similar to that again. I just don't know what option that leaves me to look for. Everybody says we should be so happy to have a job in this economy, but at what cost? That's what's really bothering me at the moment. Why should I be mentally and sometimes physically stressed over my work. Psst, don't think so!

On a different note I need to work on updating the blog more often. I'm on Twitter several times a day but it's still a week or more between posts. Plus, I'm at home. Can't ask for more than that can I?

My next post will touch on the Sales to Shipping process. Until then.....

No comments: