Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fiber Samples

I have the absolute best husband in the world. I don't care what anyone else says. =D Today he helped me place cards on my Phat Fiber samples. I was having a little difficulty because of some tenderness in my wrist. (Perhaps this is a sign I am over using it.) So he offered to staple the cards to my baggies for me. Yea husband!


This of course comes after he played photographer yesterday. My samples are raw wool and I didn't want to direct people to just any random wool cleaning page. It's not a superiority thing, its just because I needed a short link for the back of the business card. So he took photos and I will be writing a detailed photo tutorial for those who received the wool so they can spin or felt with it. (To be posted in the next 2-4 days.)


I also added simple instructions direct to the back of the business card. Unfortunately, I missed the editing mistake so I have extra words on it. *hangs head in shame* All together I sent 30 samples of raw cheviot wool. I'm not real sure how well raw wool is received but I guess we'll see.



Try to forgive my error in communication. It's been ages since I got that degree. (Okay, about 7 years... =P)

2 comments:

your favorite oxymoron said...

Oooh... I hope I get some! I think it is a great idea to send raw fiber! It will be really interesting to go through the whole process.

DON'T OVERDUE IT!!! You will regret it! And we need your fiber!!!!

Leslie

The Sick Chick said...

I know you posted this forever ago but I'd just like to add my 2 cents and say I always love to start with raw wool, so I can control the whole process :) Plus I learned to spin in the grease so I still do that from time to time :)