Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shop update, Phat Fiber Samples and Market Pictures

Hello!
I don't really have much to say at the moment so I'm just going to post a few important things and some lovely pictures. Not lovely cause they are extraordinarily good but lovely just cause they are pictures.


 (#1) Starting Monday April 12 (yep, that was yesterday) I will be updating the shop. New items will go up all week long so please check  back regularly.

 

 (#2) My samples for the April PhatFiber box was sent out on Monday. (I did double sided business cards for the tag again! Such fun!) Hopefully it will make it to HQ in time to get in the video but in case it isn't I will be in the box!. Full size listings will be available in shop on Friday.


(#3) Market Pictures! I participated in my local Market last Saturday and seemed to draw some good interest. People came by who remembered me from last year. I even had someone ask me if I did lessons! I think in the future I will bring more yarn and less fiber but then I feel like I'm losing an opportunity for someone to learn to spin. It just seems like the primary interest is in the yarn. It's really a hard balance doing shows in person and one I just haven't figured out yet. (Side note- I wasn't selling the sweater or (my son's) hat. They were there as examples of what can be done with handspun. Just thought I should note that since they are in the picture.)

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: