Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grrrr... Life

So I have this really cool spinning wheel in my living room. Its not mine, but I get to borrow it for a little while. So far, I have only spun on it for like an hour. I have been so bogged down with life crap that I havent had a chance to really enjoy it. For instance, it was 11:30 at night and I decided it was bed time. Only, I realized that I hadn't made an important call, hadn't followed up on some important street team issues and worse of all.... I hadn't cleaned up anymore of the house. I mean really, its the first time in a while that my husband has been like "let's clean the house from top to bottom. it will take a week." and we haven't done anything else since Sunday.
No, that will not do. While I was wasting time at work... um, er... working, I made myself a to do list. I'm pretty proud of myself, marked off three items since I got off from work.
Here's to making more time to spin!

No comments: