Thursday, July 26, 2007

Time Management

Well, I will admit that this is not my strong suit. You see, all day long, in a stuff office cubicle I think about all the things I want to do when I get home. Spin, clean, pack boxes for swaps, look for jobs, etc. What actually happens when I get home is I spend time with my family (how could I forget my family) and I spend time goofing off on the computer. Sometimes I am in the Etsy chat room, others I am just surfing the web. I often have to remember to check important email accounts and groups because I have completely zoned out.
I don't like this.
I have such huge aspirations sometimes.
I want to start my own store... brick and mortar.... fiber haven.... for the fiber artist.
Well, so far I have finished one knit project since I started learning in August. I haven't really started any crochet projects since I learned to spin. I currently have more UFO's (so I have heard them called) than FO's.
I would really like this to change though. I am thinking that I will start working on projects and detailing the progress on this blog. Then I will have a sense of accountability, right... right?
Okay, well I guess we will have to see how it works out. For tonight I am going to keep reading Keroro and finishing up my current crafster.org swap.

No comments: