Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Yarn

I finished a new yarn last night. I hope to have it set and pictures this weekend.

*******

I worked a half day today so that my husband and I could look for a place to stay. Obviously, we havea place to stay now but its pretty bad and only serves to get worse. We didnt have any luck though. So once we got home we started looking up our options. Apartments turned to Homes and Homes turned to what school TheBoy should go to. Well, as it turns out, our state is one of a few that have institued virtual school. This basically amounts to homeschooling on a public school curriculum with plenty of accountability. It also means that my husband will have to focus his job search to night time jobs. One positive and one negative. I guess we will keep taking it one day at a time.
Send good thoughts!

No comments: