Saturday, August 11, 2007

around the house...

Today is expected to be a record hot temperature. AGAIN.
Wednesday we broke the previous temperature record of 100 degrees by reaching 103. Friday we broke another record by reaching 105. I don't even want to think about what it will be like today. Let's not even mention the humidity of the place. Unfortunately we have to go get food for the bunnies before they run out.
That, however, is going to be an after dinner thing.

*****************************
Here is a yarn that I spun last week or so. Its 5 oz and plyed with an over-locking sewing thread. I haven't done a yardage measure yet. It just nice to have a wheel that will allow me to do that all in one skein. How much longer I will have access to this wheel I don't know. My spinning group is tomorrow and I may have to take it back. =(




No comments: