Monday, October 15, 2007

my first craft show

(and incidentally a reveal into my actual physical appearance. Relish it cause it wont happen often.)

I participated in the first Annual Crafting Patch Etsy Market held in Charlotte, NC this past Saturday. I had tons of fun and meet plenty of cool Etsy superstars.



This is me and my super awesome booth partner Jaynee of Something Simple. She sells hand-tied fleece quilts, ACEO's and acrylic paintings.


Here is my "cute as a button" sheep. My husband picked this up after Easter one year and we kept plotting how best use him.





This is a front shot of the booth where my items where located. I didn't get a very good shot of the table. I had lots of stuff and even bought my drum carder for demonstration purposes. (I was glad I did in the end since I got a sale being able to card fibers on the spot. )

Like I said, this was a totally blast and a good experience. I had a few sales at the event which is a great bonus. More than anything it was great putting faces with names. It was even worth the 12 hours in the car from here to there.

1 comment:

The Sneaky One said...

Froggy, I loved having you there. Jaynee has requested you as her booth partner next year, LOL!