Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome is this... We went to the mall to buy a pair of shoes and after grabbing a bite to eat we stopped by the Gamestop. On the way in, they had a sign stating that they had Wii's in stock. Being silly I said, "There are never Wii's in stock, if there is a Wii in stock we can buy it." My husband was all ears then.

"Well did you ask?"

"No, you just asked about the DS and they said they only had Gameboy advances in."

"Yea, but the sign says they have them. I only asked about the DS and he mentioned the Gameboys."

"Fine," turn to the counter fellow, "Do you have any other systems or is that sign wrong?"

Blank stare.... "What, Wii's, yeah we have Wii's. Do you want one? There the best."

"Ummm, Let me think about it." (Turn to the family.)

Yeah, it didn't take long before we said yes and grabbed some accessories to go with. So yeah, if I forget my fiber goodness, blame it on the Nintendo Wii!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Whoa! Sounds like great family fun.