Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brandishing a new look

I finally dug in and had someone create a banner and avatar for my store. I have been trying to do it myself but I just don't have that much of a sense for design. I absolutely love the new look. Its familiar but updated. It's me, but its not me. Plus, since I don't have a strong following (yet, I've got to be positive); I don't mind changing over the avatar. I just always got compliments in the chat room about the frog eye really standing out. That translates to "memorable." But still, I'm happy with it.

As you may have noticed, the banner up above has changed. I also received two avatars (below) to compliment my shop banner.








(And of course between yesterday and today I have made the rounds of Flickr, Wordpress, Etsy, Craftster, and Ravelry getting my "image" updated. I'm so excited, can you tell?
This lovely work was done by Fauxtograph on Etsy.com. She did a wonderful job and was quick, responsive and easy to work with in general. As you can see, I highly recommend her!

No comments: