Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nothing to talk about

I hate when this happens. I have nothing to talk about. I haven't written anything (to my adoring public =P) in a week's time. We have recently discovered that our digital camera is coming to an end. Not because it doesn't work, its great... wonderful pictures. But because its OBSOLETE! I hate technology sometimes. We've had the camera for about 6 years but one of the main reasons that we purchases it was because it would last "for a really long time." Unfortunately, it records to mini-CD's and you can't get more than maybe three of those at a time. Even still, they are CD-RW's and that makes them more expensive.

So, I'm on the hunt for a new digital camera. I don't ask for much just the following:
- 7 + Megapixels
- Li-Ion rechargeable batteries (i.e not alkaline battery operated)
- Macro
See? Simple. I'm open to any suggestions. So far the ones that I have liked best were the Kodak V1003 and the Sony DSC-N2. Of course these are on two different sides of the scale in both functionality and cost but a girl can dream can't she? Obviously, the Kodak is more in my price range. In fact, its still a little high. I need something that does all that for less than $100.00 bucks. Impossible right. Well maybe... but I know that my 6.0 mp camera takes excellent photos for my needs so I might be willing to bend a little. See, I'm flexible. ;P

1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog : )

I haven't written anything for my adoring public lately since I've been sick for the past week. Blah!

The sad thing about technology is that 6 years IS considered a "long time". I'm old school and that doesn't seem like a long time to me!

My husband uses a Canon 20D to take my product photos and I use a Canon Powershot for taking photos for my blog.

Good luck with your search! : )