Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mystic Dreams

That sounds like a good name for this yarn. It weighs in at 10 oz (9.9 to be exact) I've set it to twist but thats the easy part. The hard part is should I sell it or make something from it. Plus, even if I make something from it I don't really have a "cool" place to wear it. It's a little to funky for this middle Georgia town ya know.



But seriously, I was thinking of going the loose scarf route. I'd have to grab some of those big plastic needles from Hobby Lobby though. (Did I mention I'm so not a yarn snob... I really can't afford to be.) I'd love some opinions or even links to patterns. (Just a reminder this is spun up from the batts in this post.)

(Note, the name doesn't have Goth, Gothic, Royal or Royalty in it. I'm quite pleased with myself you know.)

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Wow! it's beautiful. No idea what to do with it. What's your yardage?
Maple