Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 14th - National Knit in Public Day

Today is National Knit in Public Day. I don't have any plans to knit today but I thought I would share that with those who have unfinished projects they might want to work on. Here the day is very nice. The sun is out and the weather is warm. I think a nice shaded park would be a good place to knit before noon or after 7pm only.
What I would really like to see is a National Spin in Public Day. I have never heard of one, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I'll go Google it and see if I come up with anything. If not, maybe I could get a group of people to help spearhead the first ever SIP day. (Spin in Public... SIP... get it?)

Edit: Apparently.... its Worldwide, not National. Oh well. Knit in public anyway!
Oh... and no such luck on the Spin in Public day though I keep getting results that show that Spin-off calls the First Friday of every month "Spin in Public" day. So let's pick a day and proclaim it ours!

No comments: