Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weight, Doctors, Sleep, Doctors, Studies, Doctors etc....

I really hate being a slacker. It's just not me but its so innately in me. Actually, we have come to realize that I have a few issues. I mean, who doesn't ( I mean besides me cause I'm perfect....) But I'm beginning to realize that I have come down with a severe bit of drowsiness. At first I thought it was just a bad nights sleep but then I realize it could be a case of sleep apnea. Lots of reason why but not what this post is about. Unfortunately, I'm stuck going to the same doctor I did the sleep study with 5 years ago. Back then he told me that it would help if I lost 30 pounds, unfortunately I went in the opposite direction and maybe ten more. So I got to wondering why he hadn't retired or passed away and left the practice to someone else. I know... how horrible of me. My appointment is nearly two weeks away and I am so embarrased by ending up back there that I wished somebody dead. Bad... BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!
Well, at least I get to test his "bedside" manners. If he is really nasty about me ending up back here than I will just find someone else. All other things aside, I think this is the last big hurdle I have to jump to get my head screwed on right, sleep better and keep my motivation up to lose weight.

ARGHHHH! This section was not supposed to be this long. Okay, I'm going to make this one post and start another for my fiber stuff.

No comments: