Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shine your Hiney...

with soap of course!

Just recently I did a little trade with ShineYourHineySoap on Etsy. She choose one of my carded batts (below right) and I got to choose some soap. I think I may have gotten the better end of the deal. =D

SYHS was in the chatroom on Etsy when the conversation about felting soaps came up. I offered to send her some wool to practice with. I'm all about enabling potential fiber artists. I guess she got a good look at my shop and decided that she wanted something prettier to play with.

I, on the other hand, got to look through her shop and pick out a goody or two. Plus, once I received my soaps I was pleasantly surprised by a little extra she threw in. Well, I wouldn't say little since it was a felted bar of key lime pie scented soap. (above left, photo from SYHS's shop) Extremely awesome! Plus key lime is one of my favorite pies. Now I just need the bubble bath.

Check out both shops from this seller at Koltons and ShineYourHineySoap. Having two shops is what I call talent and dedication.

No comments: