Sunday, January 4, 2009

Setting the way for 2009

I am really bad at blogging like I want. Its like I get one crafty thing going a week and its not always blog worthy. So here is my really lame first blog post of the year two thousand nine.

***

I don't like resolutions... I have had the same resolution for the last 4 years; Lose 60 pounds. Resolutions don't work, Goals do. So in my personal life my husband and I have some ideas of things we want accomplished in 2009. I plan to sit down by next weekend and write them down. Writing things down always makes it stick more.

Now, I am not so sure about making goals for Froggy Fibers. I know where I want it to go but there is a lot of (inner) struggle to even head in that direction. So I am kinda interested in what others do when they want to set goals. How do you determine your goals and your priorities? Sure, it's different for each person, but I'm more interested in the process then the individual circumstances. Any ideas, suggestions or comments are welcome.

Also....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: