Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WIP - Baby Belle Update

I was soooo wanting to have this done by the end of the year and I totally think I could have. Only I didn't. By mid month TheBoy was getting out of school for holiday break and was the unfortunate recipient of a cold. Colds spread. Especially when you kiss little children good night before bed. So got sick and so did my husband. My lovely husband however managed to keep it together as well as the house. (I am so thankful to have such an awesome partner in life!)

What does all that have to do with my current unfinished object... a baby sweater... you say? Everything because I was so sick I couldnt think straight, which lingered through Christmas. Then by the time I was feeling better we tried to visit my parents and the car water pump exploded. No time for serious thinking and I wanted serious thought put into my first knit sweater. Plus, after being sick I totally lost my motivation for like... well... everything. So now I am getting it back.


I would say I am about a quarter of the way through the Baby Belle sweater but having never completed one its hard to guess percentages. My new goal is to complete it in the next two weeks. Okay, three weeks. I agreed to do career day at my son's school this Friday and I have to prepare so I don't embarrass my son and myself both.

No comments: