Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spinning Streak and Website Wednesdays

The last couple of days have been pretty good for me. I have finished 3 new yarns from Sunday - Tuesday. I took a break today because this is my self imposed "Website Wednesday." Back at the beginning of the year when people are busy making resolutions for anything and everything I made a web-olution. No I just made that up, but I did make a resolution to use some web space I have been paying for the last 2 years. So I picked a day, Wednesday, and told myself that each week I was going to work on building a website on that space. My previous blog is sitting there sad and unused but that's another story altogether. So that's what I have been doing the last couple of days. I'll take pictures of the new yarns tomorrow. It's late and I don't have any readymade blog pics to add just now. I really just love these creative spurts. I just wish they would last longer!

No comments: