Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think my mind is on the edge. I haven't written in a while and I can't really come up with much to say at the moment. Not long ago my family and I had a car accident. Everything is settled out now, car paid off, new car, moving on. I miss my old car. It was a Scion Xa. It was like part of the family in a way. In the last 3 years my family has been through hard times with money and crazy baby-mama drama and what. This was our bought new, affordable gas mileage car. It really came in handy when gas hit 4 dollars plus.
Now its been deemed a total loss. Our new vehicle is a used Chrysler Pacifica. So many things to get used to. I'm near afraid to drive now. just a little over three years ago I was in an accident at an intersection. First car, first accident, the other driver was deemed careless. This time I made the mistake and my husband and eight yr old were in the car. Just a random moment and I forgot that I was driving and went through an intersection.

Well that's it. I just broke down crying just now. I hadn't before so I guess it was just time.
*Deep Breath, Exhale*
Well now, I guess its time to move forward...

No comments: